We want you to fall in love with your items from Kawaii Merchandise and we continually strive to deliver the highest quality products possible.
If for some reason, you are not satisfied with an item you may return the item within 14 days of receiving your order and we are happy to issue a refund or exchange.
Items must be returned within 14 days of arrival.
Items must be in the original condition they arrived in.
Items must have all original tags attached.
- Email our team at email@example.com with your order number, the item(s) you would like to return and your reasoning for returning an item (defective item, size issue, unwanted or unopened item).
- Package the item in its original packaging.
- Contact us for the address of which you will send the parcel
- Once our team receives your returned parcel we will begin processing your refund.
- Your refund may take up to 10 working days from the date of receiving your returned parcel.
To be eligible for a refund and return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in and must be in its original packaging. The return cost is non-refundable. All returns must be sent back to either our Philippines address or our China logistic partner's address with prior authorization. All refunds are subject to a 5% processing & handling fee for each item being refunded. This will be deducted from your refunded amount.
Returning an unwanted item
- Unwanted items cannot be returned after 14 days of receiving the goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or used.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us are done so at your own expense. Kawaii Merchandise will not be responsible if return shipments are lost during return transit.
We will issue a refund once we receive the returned parcel in the same condition and must be taken care of whilst in your possession. All refunds for returns are subject to a 5% processing and handling fee for each item being refunded unless you are exchanging for another item or coupon. Processing and handling fees will be deducted from your refunded amount.
Defective or damaged item
- We must be notified via email of any items that have arrived damaged within 5 business days of receiving the goods.
- Please include your order number, and the product name, and attach photos of the damaged items within the email.
- Do not return any damaged item until we have informed you to do so.
- Kawaii Merchandise will be responsible for return shipping costs if the defective claim is confirmed to be valid and if the defective items are returned via the advised postage service. No compensation for shipping costs will be provided when using other shipping methods.
Please check all goods upon arrival even if the item is a gift for someone special. We do not accept any inquiries about damaged items once 5 business days have passed from the date of arrival.
If you suspect that the parcel was damaged in transit please get in touch with us within 2 business days of the parcel's arrival.
Can I cancel my order?
We encourage all our customers to be 100% satisfied with the items in their shopping cart before completing any purchases as well as confirming your full shipping address. Any cancellations are subject to a 5% PayPal processing and handling fee for each cancelled item, which will be deducted from your refund amount.
You can make changes to an order or cancel an order within 3 hours of placing it. After this time period, our team would have already begun preparing your order for shipment.
If you would like to return the goods for a refund or exchange you have 7 days to email us upon receiving your items and another 7 days to send them back to our return address at your own expense.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to cancel an order or return an item.
Receiving a faulty item
We're sorry to hear you have received a faulty item! Please send us an email with the following information:
- Order ID
- Item Name
- Photos that show the fault as clearly as possible, full-length photos of the item
Don't worry about sending your faulty item back to us, just keep hold of it until you've been in touch.
I received the wrong item
We sincerely apologize if our team has sent you the wrong item. Please send us the following information to our email:
- Your Order ID
- A full-length photo of the wrong item
My parcel has not arrived
Due to the global pandemic please expect parcels to experience minor delays. If your order is still in transit after 90 business days, we will provide the option to reship your items or issue a full refund.
Once a package has been shipped out, it is up to the postal services to deliver your items as safely as possible and in a timely manner. The pandemic has caused unexpected delays worldwide and, unfortunately, we have no control over this. We ask for your continued patience and understanding.
Ordering for a special occasion
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive in time for any special occasions including parties, weddings, anniversaries, Christmas, etc.
If your item arrives later than expected and you would like to return an item please email us within 7 days of the parcel arriving. You then have another 7 days to send the items back to our address in China or Philippines at your own cost depending on the most convenient option.
If the tracking information marks your order as 'delivered successfully' to the shipping address provided to us with or without a signature but you have yet to receive your items then we will try our absolute best to resolve this situation.
To protect Kawaii Merchandise from fraud, we will only provide a reshipment or another form of compensation once we have completed a full investigation with the logistics team and our customers. We do not provide refunds for any lost items by postal services, however, we may offer a reshipment.
Shop Our Kawaii Clothing Collection
Kawaii Merchandise is the ultimate destination for the latest trends in Japanese, Korean, Kawaii, and Harajuku fashion.